Sister SisterTuesday, April 4, 2017
SheIn Knotted Sweatshirt C/O / Abercrombie White Denim C/O / White Clutch / RayBans / Missguided Grey Heels C/O
Vintage Jean Jacket / H&M Lace up Top / Rebecca Minkoff Crossbody / Nike Sneakers / Kapten & Son Sunnies / American Eagle Jeggings
Sharing a different post than usual with ya'll today... meet my little sister! She is definitely a mini me when it comes to fashion. We share basically everything and she is always getting the clothes that I don't wear anymore. Along with accessories and everything else! Her name is Francesca if you don't her know yet but we call her Frankie for short (our dads name is Frank!). We are 9 years apart in age which makes her 15 but we are still as close as ever.
She wasn't expecting me to tell her to get into these shots so she dressed super casual for lunch. I told her to jump in and I'm pretty sure she thought some of these shots would end up on our moms desk or even a wall or two at home (my moms house is covered in photos of her family!). We had too much fun being cheesy and goofy during these shots which you can definitely see above. When it was time to take my outfit look - the wind wouldn't even cooperate so theres the story behind all my personal shots, haha. Hair is being crazy! I've linked our outfits above that are shoppable but you can also shop them at the end of this post! XO
Here are a few fun facts about my sister and I -
1. Frankie is waaaayy better at makeup than I am. She is more into beauty than fashion and vice versa.
2. We've always been close growing up but the past few years we've grown closer and hangout all the time.
3. We are both obsessed with dogs. (but who isn't?)
4. Frankie dances in our hometown and is pretty darn great at it! (I however can't dance at all, but I did cheerlead back in the day)
5. She Facetimes me about 50 times a day to keep my updated since I live an hour away now - but also just to talk.
"A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends." - love you sister!!